One moment please.
Important information about these statistics
These return calculations (and corresponding maximum-drawdown statistic) are estimates.
These calculations assume that your portfolio starting-capital amount will be .
Notice that this starting amount of is different than the starting capital shown on the details page for the strategy called . Thus, the return percentage shown here is different than the return percentage shown on the strategy page.
The percentage shown here may be slightly different that the percentage show on the strategy page for the strategy called , due to mathematical rounding and web-browser-based optimization.
It's important to remember that trading is very risky. All results shown here are hypothetical, based on simulated trading, and thus have inherent limitations. Most people who trade lose money.
Total Monthly Subscription
Name your portfolio
First choose a name for your portfolio. For now, only you will see it.
Build a portfolio of trading strategies
Halifax gives you access to thousands of trading strategies. You can mix these strategies together to create a portfolio of strategies.
About the strategies
Choose from over 64,000 strategies
We evaluate thousands of strategies. They are created by traders, computer programmers, and market analysts around the world. Here are just a few:
How Halifax is different than most "alternative" investment methods
- The money stays in your brokerage account, in your name.
- You never write a check to anyone.
- You never pay any 1% management fee to us.
- You never pay any percentage of profits to us.
- Instead, you pay a flat monthly fee for each strategy you blend into your portfolio. Fees typically are between $50 and $150 dollars each month.
- Most strategies offer free trial periods.
Of course there are risks you need to be aware of.
- You're running the show. You decide which strategies to use, and how big to trade. You need to keep an eye on your account. No one is doing it for you.
- Trading is risky. You can lose all your money. Only do this with money you can afford to lose.
Use any broker
You don't need a special brokerage account. If you have an account at one of the brokers below, you can start trading immediately. (If not, you can open an account pretty easily.)
Or you can use our free "simulated broker account" to test it out.
C2 Paper Trading
High Ridge Futures
Trade Pro Futures
Gar Wood Securities
Add your first strategy
Click on one of the strategies below.
Add one more
You probably want to have at least two strategies in your portfolio.
Go ahead and click one more.
Add more strategies, or continue
You can add as many strategies as you like.
When you are done, click here.
Since this is your personalized portfolio, you decide how much capital to invest.
We recommend leaving this value at $100,000, at least to start.
Reminder: Do we need to tell you that trading is risky? Well, it is. You can lose money trading. You should only use money you can afford to lose.